Mini instantaneous water heater with open-outlet one-hand mixer as an economical means of supplying hot water between approx. 35°C and 50°C to a wash basin. The attractive compact appliance matches perfectly all wash basins and heats the water directly as it flows through the appliance, without wasting energy in standby operation. The economically set flow rate ensures maximum efficiency. Besides the high-grade mixer is supplied with flexible connecting hoses for straightforward installation and pop-up.
- Mini-sized, hydraulically controlled under-sink instantaneous water heater to supply hot water to a handwash basin or a kitchen sink
- The heating element is activated automatically as soon as water begins to flow through the unit
- New flow technology for optimum water jet and economic water consumption
- IES® bare wire technology is efficient and easy to maintain, with a replaceable heating cartridge
- Simple installation with a steel flexible tube
- G ⅜“ × 50 cm and a AC power supply cable with plug
- Single-lever mixer tap with a simple fix fastening system and a drawbar pop-up waste
- Use for single wash basins, e.g. in cloakrooms, sanitary rooms in offices, shops, restaurants and surgeries
M 3 / END: 3.5 kW 230 V (approx. 2 l / min ∆t 25 K)
- Energy efficiency class A (Scale: A+ to F)
The small instantaneous water heater M3 stands out through its compact size and economical operation. The water is heated directly as it flows through the heater. Hot water is not stored and energy is not wasted in standby mode as would otherwise be the case. With a small instantaneous water heater e.g. installed at a wash basin you save up to 85% energy compared with a small storage unit: Instant appliances do not spend any standby energy, no heat losses!