This is where the
DEX 12 Next
economical and reliable.
The DEX 12 Next has everything that makes an excellent electronic E-comfort instant water heater. The desired temperature can be selected directly and is easy to read on the large, backlit e-paper display.
- Electronically controlled comfort instantaneous water heater with real glass e-paper display and sensor keys for high ease of use
- The Multiple Power System MPS® determines the maximum power consumption during installation: 8.8 or 11.5 kW (at 230 V).
- TWIN TEMPERATURE Control TTC® for temperatures accurate to the degree between 20 °C and 60 °C up to the performance limit
- In the comfort zone between 35 °C and 43 °C, the temperature can be set in 0.5 degree increments
- For water-saving taps suitable due to particularly low switch-on water quantity from 1.5 l/min thanks to innovative water flow technology
- Practically air-resistant heating system thanks to innovative heating channel arrangement
- Blankdraht-Heizsystem IES® ensures a longer service life, less calcification and is efficient and easy to maintain
- Electronic safety system with air bubble detection, temperature and pressure switch-off
- Module for radio remote control available as an accessory
- Can also be operated via tablet or smartphone (from iOS 9 / Android-OS 4.4) (this requires a FXE 3 radio adapter and the "Smart Control" app)
- Dimensions (height × width × depth): 46.8 × 23.9 × 9.6 cm
Data. Values. Facts.
1) The selected power rating determines the values of nominal current and hot water output
2) Temperature increase e.g. from 12 °C to 40 °C (mixed water at flow rate >5 l/min)
3) Limited flow amount for optimal temperature increase
4) Suitable for reheating
Product information sheet
|Product information sheet||DEX12-Next-PI-en.pdf||11.09.2020||
Operating and installation instructions
|Operating and installation instructions||DEX12-Next-Online-GMA-de-en-fr-nl-pt-es-pl-ru-cs-sk-bg-sr.pdf||27.08.2020||
|Operating and installation instructions||DEX12-Next-GMA-de-en-03-2020.pdf> download||> download|
|Further versions on request|
|Quick guide||DEX12-Next-KA-de-en-03-2020.pdf> download||> download|
|Further versions on request|
FX 3 (optional)
Additional remote control for convenient temperature adjustment of the instantaneous water heater over a distance of approx. 10 metres in the building. Secure, Bluetooth® wireless transmission, stepless temperature selection via two keys, two fixed value keys and an LCD display, magnetic wall bracket and batteries (included). IP 20. Dimensions (H × W × D): 5.8 × 12.5 × 1,9 cm
FX 3: Part no. 3200-34021
FXS 3 (optional)
FX 3 Radio remote control plus Bluetooth® radio adapter FXE in a set for installation in the instantaneous water heater. In addition to the operation at the device, the radio remote control enables the comfortable temperature adjustment of the instantaneous water heater over a distance of approx. 10 metres in the building. Secure Bluetooth wireless transmission, stepless temperature selection via two keys, two fixed value keys and an LCD display, magnetic wall bracket and batteries (included). IP 20. Dimensions (H × B × T): 5,8 × 12,5 × 1,9 cm
FXS 3: Part no. 3200-34020
FXE 3 (optional)
Bluetooth® radio adapter for installation in the instantaneous water heater to connect the electric instantaneous water heater to the Smartphone / Tablet or the CLAGE remote control. This extension is required if the devices are not yet equipped with a FX 3 radio remote control.
FXE 3: Part no. 3200-34022
- Operating and installation instructionsFXE3-GMA-de-en.pdf (458 kB)
RDX 3 (optional)
If required, the universal mounting frame RDX 3 is available as an accessory, with which the electrical connection can be made at any point behind the device. The IP protection class of the device with RDX 3 is IP24. With electrical wiring and pipe extensions. For difficult installation conditions, e.g. replacement of a flow heater with different connections. Compensates for tile projections or wall unevenness. Installation only by a specialist.
RDX 3: Part no. 3200-36100
- Installation instructionsRDX3-MA-de-en.pdf (437 kB)
Pipe assembly for undersink installation with water connections, top flush-mounted G ⅜ inch (basic mounting kit RDX required).
UDX: Part no. 3200-34110
- Operating and installation instructionsUDX-GMA-de-en.pdf (494 kB)
Pipe assembly for offset installation or reversed water connections when exchanging gas water heaters (basic mounting kit RDX required).
VDX: Part no. 3200-34120
- Operating and installation instructionsVDX-GMA-de-en.pdf (564 kB)
Smart Control capable (optional)
Bluetooth remote control (optional)
Solar-compatible, suitable for reheating