Search MyCLAGE - Login

E-comfort instant water heater
DSX Twin

E-comfort instant water heater DSX Twin

Energy efficiency class A

(Scale: A+ to F)

  • DSX Twin
    no longer available

This is where the DSX Twin is used.

  1. Shower in spa area

    Shower in spa area

  2. Wellness shower

    Wellness shower

  3. Bath tub

    Bath tub

Archive product

This product is no longer available.

If you have any questions, please contact our After-Sales Service or visit our online spare parts shop. Please have the device type, serial number and, if available, your CLAGE customer number ready.

After-Sales Service
Phone +49-4131-8901-400
service@clage.de

Visit our online spare parts shop here.

  • Complete set of two fully electronically controlled high-tech instantaneous water heaters DSX with a special installation frame and remote control
  • With special piping set and mounting material for inside wall mounting
  • Depending on the set nominal output (kW) of the DSX units, the flow rate is doubled.
  • Always precise temperatures between 20 °C and 60 °C thanks to TWIN TEMPERATURE Control TTC® and dynamic flow rate control SERVOTRONIC®.
  • Cabinet dimensions (height × width × depth): 81.6 × 60.3 × 14 cm

Technical data

>

Data. Values. Facts.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
E-comfort instant water heater DSX Twin
Shower in spa area Wellness shower Bath tub      
DSX Twin
Part number
Nominal power rating 1) (variably adjustable due to MPS) [kW]
Maximum operating pressure [MPa (bar)]
Water connections (thread connections)
Hot water output at Δt = 28 K 2) [l/min]
Hot water output at Δt = 38 K 3) [l/min]
Switch-on flow rate [l/min]
Maximum flow rate: automatic [l/min] 4)
Supply voltage [3~ / PE 400 V AC] two permanent connections
Nominal current [A]
Nominal current per unit [A]
Required cable diameter [mm²]
Maximum inlet temperature [°C]
Solar-ready 5)
Protection class
Specific water resistance at 15 °C [Ωcm] ≥
Weight filled with water [kg], approx.
3200-34130
2 × 18 2 × 21 2 × 24 2 × 27
1 (10) 1 (10) 1 (10) 1 (10)
G ½" G ½" G ½" G ½"
2 × 9.2 2 × 10.7 2 × 12.3 2 × 13.8
2 × 6.8 2 × 7.9 2 × 9.0 2 × 10.2
5 5 5 5
2 × 26 2 × 30 2 × 35 2 × 39
2 × 26 2 × 30 2 × 35 2 × 39
2 × 4.0 2 × 4.0 2 × 6.0 2 × 6.0
70 70 70 70
IP 25 IP 25 IP 25 IP 25
1100 1100 1100 1100
21 21 21 21

1) The selected power rating determines the values of nominal current, cable diameter and hot water output

2) Temperature increase e.g. from 12 °C to 40 °C

3) Temperature increase e.g. from 12 °C to 50 °C

4) Depending on line pressure, selected temperature and inlet temperature

5) Suitable for reheating

Downloads

>

Media type Title Date Size

Operating instructions

DSX-GA-de-en-fr-nl.pdf

15.06.2020

> download
Operating instructions DSX-GA-de-en-fr-nl.pdf 15.06.2020 2,7 MB
> download
  Older versions> 
 Operating instructionsDSX-v2.3-GA-de-en-fr-nl-09-2018.pdf> download> download
 Operating instructionsDSX-GA-de-en-fr-nl-02-2017.pdf> download> download
  Further versions on request 

Operating instructions

DSX-Twin-GA-Beiblatt-de-en.pdf

31.03.2016

> download
Operating instructions DSX-Twin-GA-Beiblatt-de-en.pdf 31.03.2016 413 kB
> download

Installation instructions

DSX-Twin-MA-Beiblatt-de-en.pdf

31.03.2016

> download
Installation instructions DSX-Twin-MA-Beiblatt-de-en.pdf 31.03.2016 450 kB
> download

Installation instructions

DSX-Twin-Schrank-MA-de-en.pdf

04.04.2016

> download
Installation instructions DSX-Twin-Schrank-MA-de-en.pdf 04.04.2016 1,6 MB
> download

Installation instructions

DSX-MA-de-en-fr-nl.pdf

26.09.2018

> download
Installation instructions DSX-MA-de-en-fr-nl.pdf 26.09.2018 7,1 MB
> download
  Older versions> 
 Installation instructionsDSX-MA-de-en-fr-nl-02-2017.pdf> download> download
  Further versions on request 

Safety instructions

Sicherheitshinweise-Durchlauferhitzer-de-en-fr-nl-pt-es-pl-sv-cs-sk-bg-no-fi-ru-sr-el-it-tr-ro.pdf

19.03.2021

> download
Safety instructions Sicherheitshinweise-Durchlauferhitzer-de-en-fr-nl-pt-es-pl-sv-cs-sk-bg-no-fi-ru-sr-el-it-tr-ro.pdf 19.03.2021 572 kB
> download

Energy label

DSX-Energielabel.pdf

14.02.2017

> download
Energy label DSX-Energielabel.pdf 14.02.2017 269 kB
> download

ErP product sheet

DSX-ErP-Produktdatenblatt.pdf

14.02.2017

> download
ErP product sheet DSX-ErP-Produktdatenblatt.pdf 14.02.2017 95 kB
> download

CE Conformity

DSX-Touch-DSX-DEX-DEX12-DCX-DCX13-DBX-DLX-DSX-Twin-Konformitaetserklaerung-CE-Conformity-de-en-2018-05.pdf

17.07.2018

> download
CE Conformity DSX-Touch-DSX-DEX-DEX12-DCX-DCX13-DBX-DLX-DSX-Twin-Konformitaetserklaerung-CE-Conformity-de-en-2018-05.pdf 17.07.2018 164 kB
> download

Product photo

DSX-Twin-E-Kleindurchlauferhitzer.jpg

16.04.2018

> download
Product photo DSX-Twin-E-Kleindurchlauferhitzer.jpg 16.04.2018 182 kB
> download

Price list

CLAGE-Product-Price-List-PPL-en.pdf

29.07.2021

> download
Price list CLAGE-Product-Price-List-PPL-en.pdf 29.07.2021 3,3 MB
> download

BIM

DSX21-Twin-001-BIM.ifc

16.04.2018

> download
BIM DSX21-Twin-001-BIM.ifc 16.04.2018 7,9 MB
> download

BIM

DSX24-Twin-001-BIM.ifc

16.04.2018

> download
BIM DSX24-Twin-001-BIM.ifc 16.04.2018 7,9 MB
> download

BIM

DSX27-Twin-001-BIM.ifc

16.04.2018

> download
BIM DSX27-Twin-001-BIM.ifc 16.04.2018 7,9 MB
> download

BIM

DSX-Twin-002-BIM.rfa

16.04.2018

> download
BIM DSX-Twin-002-BIM.rfa 16.04.2018 1,0 MB
> download

BIM

DSX18-Twin-001-BIM.ifc

16.04.2018

> download
BIM DSX18-Twin-001-BIM.ifc 16.04.2018 7,9 MB
> download

Datanorm

Datanorm.zip

05.02.2021

> download
Datanorm Datanorm.zip 05.02.2021 39,7 MB
> download

GAEB

GAEB.zip

25.11.2020

> download
GAEB GAEB.zip 25.11.2020 377 kB
> download

Accessories

>

FX

FX (included)

Remote control including transmission unit FXE for installation into the instantaneous water heater. In addition to user controls directly at the unit, the remote control allows for convenient temperature adjustment of the instant water heater at interior distances of up to 10 meters. Secure, bidirectional wireless transfer, continuous two-button temperature selection, two pre-set buttons and a LCD display, magnetic wall holder and ­batteries (included). IP 20. Dimensions (H × W × D): 5.8 × 12.5 × 1.9 cm

FX: Part no. 2400-26090

Interesting features.

  1. Smart Control-ready

    Smart Control-ready

  2. Remote control (included)

    Remote control (included)

  3. Solar-compatible, suitable for reheating

    Solar-compatible, suitable for reheating

Similar products:

E-comfort instant water heater DSX Touch Twin
DSX Touch Twin: 2×18/21/24/27 kW, 2×400 V